23.12.14

When I was first on a computer, I was scared

When I was first on a computer, I was scared to death. It wasnt that I thought was going to hurt me, or course, but I was sure I was going ... thumbnail 1 summary
When I was first on a computer, I was scared to death. It wasnt that I thought was going to hurt me, or course, but I was sure I was going to do something to break . That is just silly, though there is something to that theory. It doesnt take much to crash a system. However, what most computer beginners fear is that they are going to do something that cannot be repaired, but they should know that this is rarely the case. Todays computers are better than ever, and usually someone can fix anything at any time.

There are many great programs out there for computer beginners that explain the basic workings of how to run a computer. Luckily, todays computers are very user friendly, which is not the same as they were just fifteen years ago. It is far easier to keep things straight for computer beginners now than was then. Some of the first things someone will do will learn to open and close programs by using a mouse. Those are easier now, and if you mess up, no harm is done.

When you are working with computer beginners, remember to use patience. What is great about teaching children to use computers is that they have no fear of breaking anything, or doing anything wrong, and they pick things up quickly because of that. Adults are a b more wary, so encourage them to experiment whout fear of messing anything up. You may find that children learn faster at first, but once adults overcome inial fear and start figuring things out, they should be right up to speed in no time. In fact, after they learn the basics, they may learn the rest whout your assistance.

If your computer beginners are family members, you may want to start them off with the Internet so they can communicate with you. You may want to set up their email accounts for them, and then take some time to show them how to use . You should be patient, as is something that takes a while to get used to. Once they get used to the mechanics of email and getting around online, they should have less trouble learning other programs. Not all computer beginners are going to learn quickly, but they will learn. Computers keep getting easier and easier to use, and that means people are learning even faster.